When it comes to graphics and print, Pantone’s Formula Guide is the absolute, worldwide standard for choosing and matching colors. Whether you’re a designer looking for inspiration or a print provider needing to match colors, this color matching tool and guide is the best way to select, communicate and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. New edition offers 294 more direct color matches to the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System for greater color consistency across various materials. Also includes essential formulations to mix spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated paper stocks
- Versatile end-to-end color matching tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks are ideal for easy viewing and portability
- Provides a visual reference for Pantone Spot Colors available in digital design programs
- Integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud which allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
FEATURES OF CU PANTONE BOOK FORMULA GUIDE SOLID COATED & UNCOATED (GP1601A)
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights (100 # coated and 80 # uncoated)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
SPECIFICATION OF CU PANTONE BOOK FORMULA GUIDE SOLID COATED & UNCOATED (GP1601A)
|Type||Portable Fan Deck|
|Book Number||02 (Two) Volume Set|
|Applied||Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications|
COLORS OF CU PANTONE BOOK FORMULA GUIDE SOLID COATED & UNCOATED (GP1601A)
- 294 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors added.
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors – the largest collection in the Pantone Graphics System.
- Colors arranged in chromatic format with new colors integrated throughout the guide and top corners marked for easy reference.
- Provides a visual reference for Pantone Spot Colors available in digital design programs.
- Enhanced printing process provides improved color accuracy.
- Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations.
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each color.
APPLICATION OF CU PANTONE BOOK FORMULA GUIDE SOLID COATED & UNCOATED (GP1601A)
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and other graphic design needs.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials.
- Used to communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain around the world.
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).